Sunday, March 14, 2021

EASTERN EUROPEANS, BRAZILIANS, PUNJABIS, AND OFFENSIVE OLD GEEZERS

Eastern Euries, Brazilians and Argentians, Punjabis and Gujus, and offensive old geezers; what do they all have in common? They don't know how to wear a mask over their noses. If they're adults (obviously the elderly bastards are), you'd probably assume that they would have wigged on to the fact that they breathe through their noses by now. Nope. That big beak is purely decorative as far as they're concerned, that's why it has to be shown.

Can you tell that I'm a little peeved?


Over the past few days I've had conversations with people who will refuse the vaccine.
Herewith a sampling, representative of modern society.


MICRO CHIP MAN

A person whom I know because of work is convinced that the vaccine will implant a microchip. Dude, I know your smoking history and I'll gladly tell "them" everything they want to know. And you're seventy six; "they" can easily run you down. Goodbye, it was nice knowing you (actually, it wasn't, because you're an idiot, but I'm being diplomatic).


I'M SPECIAL! I'M PURE!

Another person volunteered that she won't get the vaccine because she doesn't "do chemicals", and she used to have an allergic reaction whenever she got the flu shot. I know what she eats; she definitely does do chemicals. But she's relying on ginger, turmeric, cayenne, and apple cider vinegar (btw: she gets the flu very badly each year).


MY PRECIOUS BODILY FLUIDS!

This one is convinced that the vaccine will alter his DNA. Listen, buster, your wife is waaaaay past child-bearing age, what the heck are you planning? And does your wife know?


IT'S THEM! THEY PLANNED THIS!

Apparently people of a certain religious derivation finalized their dastardly plan, and this will lead to world domination. No, not the Mormons.


BILL GATES!

'Nuff said. This one is a moron.


I KNOW MORE THAN ACTUAL DOCTORS

"I'm in the healthcare field. No way am I taking it!" And I keenly wish to know precisely where this one works, so I can avoid that place like the plague. He's a blithering jackass.


IT'S AN EXPERIMENT IN POPULATION CONTROL

In your case, they should have started that fifty years ago.


THEY CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

Don't cross on red. Pull tab to open. Caution, hot surface.



At work, you don't always have a choice about the people who talk. So unfortunately I cannot say "listen buster, you are a fool and also an a**hole. You poison the air in your immediate vicinity just by being alive. Please shut up, for the love of dog shut up, shut the hell up".

Not getting the vaccine makes them more likely to die soon.
That's cool. I'm totally fine with that.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...