Tuesday, January 07, 2020

IT'S ALL A CONSPIRACY, MAN!

One of the joys of working in Marin is listening to all the things people up north believe, passionately, with every fibre of their being.
It's like visiting a different planet.

Trump was elected because of Polish cyber-meddling. Red meat will kill you. Vaccination is slow murder. The native Americans smoked clean pure tobacco and lived well into their hundreds because of it.

Drumming chases away evil spirits.

The Iranians are a lost tribe.

Epstein killed himself.

Qanon.


THE ACTOR IS JEFF EPSTEIN!

[SOURCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuaYh9Gnrug&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR0gW-XZ9HfbB7r5X_0T1HJ-1cnhy-2yvfuaAOXX3UIpJaZCebvJ_TaIjis.]


I dunno, maybe red meat will indeed kill me. Is that a prediction?

Apparently I can research everthing for myself on the internet, and thus see that space aliens brought mankind religion, and are currently anally raping everyone in Sweden in order to make the apocalypse happen.
Oh boy. If only I knew.

If I ever see a mob of Red Meat coming at me with knives, I'm shooting first. Qanon. I've had all of my vaccinations, plus some. Jeffrey Epstein. Bugger the Iranians and Qasem Soleimani. Trump is dead. The native Americans smoked crap. Qanon. And died young of malnutrition and all that damned drumming. Jeffrey Epstein. Veganism leads to mental disorders.
Donald Trump is dead.
Jeffrey Epstein.
Qanon.

Qanon. Epstein. Trump. Qanon. Epstein. Trump. Qanon. Epstein. Trump. Qanon. Epstein. Trump. Qanon. Epstein. Trump. Qanon. Epstein. Trump. Qanon. Epstein. Trump. Qanon. Epstein. Trump. Qanon. Epstein. Trump. Qanon. Epstein. Trump. Qanon. Epstein. Trump. Qanon. Epstein. Trump. Qanon. Epstein. Trump. Qanon. Epstein. Trump. Qanon. Epstein. Trump.


Just click your heels three times.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

IN TUNE WITH WILD LIFE

That noise outside while I was drifting awake? Turned out to be the streetsweeping vehicle. Not actually an owl. But it had sounded ike an o...