Tuesday, January 28, 2020

THE ALIENS AMONG US

It all depends upon your perspective. While other people may find the daily news depressing, this blogger, being an unquenchable optimist and a cynic, finds it all immensely uplifting and cheering. And indicative of his fellow humans' remarkable penchant for imagination and embellishment. I blame my childhood, during which I was surrounded by Jews, Free Masons, Bilderbergers, The Trilateral Commission, Illuminati, and Catholics.

Yesterday someone I have known for years blamed the Catholics for the empty beer bottles in his parking lot. If only the Catholics taught their children not to litter their host country, it would not have happened.
Their fault! Those damned Catholics!

This does not compute.

Fantastic.


A conspiracy theorist somewhere probably agrees whole-heartedly with him, and has an internet site devoted to spreading these beliefs.


If I had a parking lot, I too would blame the Catholics.

In an ideal world, there would probably be more parking lots, so that all the feral Catholics would have places to drink their beers. While discussing deep matters. Such as universal domination, the Treaty of Tordesillas, and why the Jews, Free Masons, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and the Trilateral Commission, all conspired to create the Wuhan Corona Virus.

I've never been much of a beer drinker.

It's a flaw in my character.

I have eight legs.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...