Wednesday, January 08, 2020

HEARTING CARCASSES

Three things: They've finally painted over the crappy art posters and the meaningful graffiti at the bus stop (and the author of same, an offensive eejit, will be very peeved at that); the proprietress of one of my favourite Chinatown grocery stores was on the bus this evening, a very pretty woman; and Sydney Fylbert, a stuffed Turkey Vulture we've recently adopted, wishes to know about my apartment mate, who is suffering from a horrid cold, "is she ripe yet?", and has expressed a desire for a tee-shirt that states "I ♡ carcasses!".

SYDNEY FYLBERT


==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE ADDENDUM AT TEA

Tea time, as regular readers know, is very important to me. But instead of going to one of my regular places I gave it a miss today. I just ...