Now let's see. Lettuce might give you explosive diarrhoea, the Straight of Hormuz ain't hormuzing, the reflecting pool was ruined by a motorcade, and depraved rapist pro-Trump ultra-macho influencers were arrested in Florida wearing stylish tight capris and or lovely pink semi-ruffled summer clothes. And there isn't enough testosterone in the entire U. S. military to give Pete Hegseth a hard-on. Have I got that right? Is America great yet?
Gosh golly, I think we are. Oh yes.
There is a Dutch expression, "naar de kloten gaan", which indicates that things are going to hell in a handbasket. It is appropriate here, and despite mentioning testicles it does NOT refer to Whiskey Pete, or his Tom of Finland fantasy life.
It could well apply the whips-and-chains-and-arrest-them-all fantasies of several people in our current Republican administration, however. And I'm not talking about Lindsey Graham, who has not been brought back from the dead yet. Still stiff as a nail. Putrifying as we speak. Gone to meet his maker, pushing up the daisies, joined the choir invisible. Expired.
Is no more. Croaked. Kaput. A has-been. Vamoosed.
Well, that's at least one bright spot.
We hope for many more.
Personally, I'm just praying that the country survives another month, month and a half. By that time the pipes I sent off recently for new stems will have returned and I will be heading into the final appointments of my yearly physical, and also financially on even more stable footing, as well as having depleted the supply of a certain pipe tobacco at a local suppliers (adding to my stockpile in my hide-out). So as far as I'm concerned, everything east of the Rockies can damned well fall into the ocean or burn up.
I encourage the rest of the country to continue eating iceberg lettuce in the meantime. Vegetables are good for you. Mitch McConnell, for instance. Great with Chianti.
I feel like I should end by mentioning Homan, Patel, and Miller. But that would be fucking unprintable, and this is a clean wholesome family blog. So no. Wholesome shit only.
==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:
Post a Comment