Monday, April 11, 2011

PROTECT YOUR CREDIT CARD

You cannot always get what you want. Life isn't fair, nor is it realistic to expect that it be so.

This blogger is at all times a realist. That's why I've told the monkey that no, he cannot have a banana plantation, and I have no intention whatsoever of allowing him to fondle my "plasticky thing" (credit card). I know what he'd do with it. The moment I'm out of sight, he'll be using it to purchase a plot of land with bananas, from an outfit that normally sells parcels of submerged swamp in Florida. He also wants to run a wig shop.

See, the monkey has absolutely NO business sense.
He isn't a realist.
I am.


You can't always get what you want.

But you CAN get dinner.



Savage Kitten and I are going out to an Indian restaurant this evening.

She suggested it, which means that I will have to fight her for the honour of paying the bill. She's rather stubborn that way.
But she's the one that needs cheering up (boyfriend issues), so I'm determined to win this fight.
I'm paying. Me. No, I will not rochambeau you for it. Hush, small woman.
You insisted on paying last time.
My turn.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

3 comments:

Johann said...

Whoaa,

we all knew its only a matter of time...

Make the most of it PLEASE...

The back of the hill said...

No, it’s not anything like that. We’re still good friends. Nothing will come of it.
She’s rigid and stubborn, I am too proud.
It’s just that whenever she has boy friend issues, she can talk to me.
I don’t know nuttin’ about boy friends, but I’m considerate of her, and a good listener.
Besides, she masticates beautifully.

censorously amphibious said...

Keep it in yer pants, pal!

Search This Blog

PLANS. I HAVE PLANS!

It takes about five hours for the twitchy ache in my lower legs from the amlodipine besylate to diminish sufficiently that I can sleep. I ti...