Tuesday, April 11, 2023

CATCHING MY EYE

Appointment with the eye doctor today to see if the Latanoprost is having the desired effect. Only my left eye. The other eye is fine. My left eye is, in a manner of speaking, my evil eye.

My eye doctor is officed in Chinatown. That's where all of my medical appointments except cardiological ones are, because it is mere blocks away, AND there is optimum gustatory opportunity for afterwards. A man likes to snack after being prodded.

Today's appointment is far too early for such things.
I do not have an appetite in the morning.
Just a cup of coffee.
As per my recent custom, begun when the eye-doctor visits became a thing, an appropriate pipe will be smoked afterwards. Which looks like an eyeball on a stick. It's round, an "apple" shape. Maybe afterwards I'll have some jook and a yautiu.
Because I am not particularly comfortable around people, medical appointments and sitting off to the side in a restaurant are the equivalents of a social life. So I rather look forward to these things. "Hi doctor, yes I'm still smoking, let's talk about food".
Out meals are at the empty times.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

DID YOU WEAR YOUR SPECIAL HAT?

Nothing says 'Cinco De Mayo' like a taco bowl from the Trump Tower Grill! It's a fiesta in your digestive tract. And to zip it u...