Monday, August 28, 2017

WEATHER INDUCED MADNESS

Today the temperature in San Francisco will be in the low seventies by mid afternoon. With nearly zero chance of precipitation. Down to barely above sixty after dark. This, of course, will lead to strange behaviour.
We are not used to warmth.

We often run around during warm weather yelling "I'm naked!"

Remarkably, Houston will have nearly the same temperature, but it will rain all or most of the time, contributing to the general sense of well-being of people who live elsewhere.

I do sympathize with them, but not excessively.


One of the reasons I live in San Francisco is because it isn't Texas.


And I get to scream "I'm NAKED!"


Anytime I want to.


That counts.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

ROTTEN BRAINS IN RED STATES

So my bright and optimistic idea of getting out of the house relatively early for a haircut, lunch, and afternoon tea, all punctuated by som...