Wednesday, August 09, 2017

PROD, PROD, PROD

A friend of mine got a call yesterday telling him he was overdue for a Pap smear, and he should make an appointment. Which I encourage him to do, as I am always open to new educational experiences for him.
I told him to beware the cold speculum.

As far as I can recall, none of my other friends have ever mentioned their Pap smears. I'm sure that is an oversight. But I am fine with that streak continuing.


Pelvic exams are a private affair.


My ex never discussed Pap smears with me, and though I see her frequently, she still doesn't. It would disconcert me if she did.
I have never mentioned what goes on at the urologists.

Sometimes the male specimens in the cigar lounge talk about such things. But they are dubious individuals in any case, and extravagant mistakes during their fraternity days probably still affect their lower parts.
Particularly the two bald degenerates and the coke fiend.


In the case of my friend, though, I want to hear all about it.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THEY'RE GROOVY AND SENTIENT!

In many ways I am a severely disapproving sort. I dislike tattoos, piercings, patchouli, raggedy tee-shirts, potsmoking, public misbehaviour...