Saturday, August 12, 2017

THAT MAN IS A YUGE ...

You should know that I am a restrained individual, and admire me for my self control. There were several conversations today in which I could have gotten involved, but didn't. Yes, they were "those" conversations. Instead I let the people who were speaking blather on without pointing out how incorrect their assumptions, incomplete their data, or stark raving mad their premises actually were. Or how downright evil their shrunken souls.
Not only at work, but on the bus back to civilization.
There is no frustration eating at me.
I am not troubled.


If I ever need to hunt down assholes and go postal on them, I will know where to find them.

Undoubtedly some live in Charleston, but Northern California has plenty.

Again, please admire me for my goldarned self control.

I'm actually a pretty good shot.


Trump couldn't be at the rally today, because he had to play golf, but he was probably there in spirit. And the Vitezi Rend sent their fond regards.

From a friend: "Make no mistake about it: the violence in Virginia is Nazis and fascists, many of whom voted for the so-called president and he has not called them what they are. If this and the stand off with N Korea doesn't scare you, make you angry and make you do something, God help us. Justice you shall pursue."

The Republicans do NOT deserve a cookie for saying Nazis are bad.


"We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides."


You miserable wishy-washy un-American weasel!
The display was from one side only.
Your supporters.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

MAKE IT MEAN SOMETHING

A casual acquaintance suggested that using Latin and Greek terminology for scientific names of plants and animals reflected a Eurocentic mal...