Friday, August 11, 2017

OH HECK, I'LL BLAME THE DUTCH!

A habit of many years may have to change, because it is not good for mental health. Naturally I am referring to reading the news first thing in the morning and again before going to bed. It leads to extremely bad dreams. While asleep I observed an angry man with an orange face and ridiculous hair being tortured by Mandarin speakers with staplers. They blamed him for the Dutch egg problem, and screamed that it was the meatballs.
Meatballs!

In all honesty, it left me shaken.


肉丸?
[Ròuwán ('yiuk yuen')]

A tasty snack I had recently may have had something much to do with it.
Grilled linguiça. Plus toast, mayonnaise, and spicy green sauce.
Highly recommended, but less than fully digestible.
Still, you can't go wrong with sausage.
Solid porky goodness.


The key lessons here are to avoid loonies and right-wing asshats, as well as Mandarin speaking goons and all Dutch egg products.


And don't read the news before going to bed.


[Chicken, by Francois Lenoir / Reuters]


NRC Handelsblad
Het Parool
De Telegraaf
Trouw - de Verdieping
De Volkskrant



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...