Friday, August 04, 2017

BLONDE PSYCHO

Like many half-educated middle class mothers, I too believe everything celebrities say. Especially if what was said was said with conviction!
And teeth! Breasts! Blonde hair!


From Brainjet:

"I don't want my baby to get a vaccine because Jenny McCarthy's book says her son got Autism from the Thimerosal in his MMR vaccine."

-Jenny McCarthy is a one time Playboy model who wants to sell you her books.

-MMR is a live vaccine and does not contain Thimerosal.

-Thimerosal contains Ethylmercury, which clears from your body in about 10 days, unlike methylmercury which stays for months and actually causes damage.

-Measles killed 135,000 people in the world LAST YEAR.

-Autism has a strong genetic component. If one identical twin has it, there is a 75% chance the other will as well.

-Andrew Wakefield faked the research linking autism to MMR vaccine, lost his license to practice medicine, and made millions helping lawyers sue and selling books. He lives in a mansion in England.

[End cite]

SOURCE: Doctors Share Dumbfounding Moments.]


In all honesty, I did not have a clue who Jenny McCarthy was until fairly recently -- about four or five years ago -- or that she wrote books.
Which is when I started working in Marin.
That isn't coincidental.

I fondly imagine that what usually goes through Jenny McCarthy's head are scenes from Homestar Runner, with many mini luchadores. Because it's wondrous, and I cannot conceive of anything better for her brain to do.



AFTERWORD

Though Hugh Heffner (the former employer of Jenny McCarthy when she was naked) smokes a pipe and is male, in which we are alike, I stopped 'reading' his magazine after my teenage years. Nowadays the only thing we have in common is that I lurk around the house in a bathrobe.
Which, in fact, I am doing now.

His pipe tobacco of preference reputedly was Mixture 79.

Over the years I've smoked three bowls of that.

None of them were enjoyable.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THIS POST ISN'T ABOUT WOMEN

There are several artists rolling over in their graves right now. One or two aren't dead yet, but never mind. Rolling. Among them Frank ...