Monday, October 31, 2022

NATURAL SELECTION

After listening to the local rightwingers all weekend, the logical conclusion anyone could possible reach is that Republicans are all sick f*cks AND have homosexual fantasies.
Also, Marjorie Taylor Greene is a crapule oozing lubriciously over Elon Musk.

If you think that Elon Musk is a lizard alien, you are not alone.
And he's not alone.

You are known by your friends and associates.
Years ago I disassociated myself from a group of activists because of the rightwing gun nut and his allies who had become dominant. I have avoided contact with most of the group, cutting them off entirely. Including all the other fascists and bigots defriended over the years, there are more than a hundred people who I do not wish to know, and wish ill upon, whenever I think of them at all.

Because of work, there are some assholes I cannot avoid.
As well as their friends and associates.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

WELL, HOW DID I GET HERE?

There is an air of distraction to the streets in C'town nowadays. People seem lost in thought, absent minded, somewhat out of it. And mo...