Sunday, October 30, 2022

MORE OF IT TOMORROW

When I came home I was in a foul mood. Entirely because of rightwing vulgarians in Marin. Where I work appears to be ground zero for them. From when the Manchester United game was on in the morning till the end of the Forty Niner game not nearly soon enough in the afternoon, I had to put up with the weasels.

Naturally, I
Hate Marin. Hate rightwingers. Hate ball games.

By the way, I also hate most Christians, and believe that both Nero and Caligula were sadly underappreciated. But it's not too late to continue where they left off, and you will be pleased to know that most churches AND most Christians are quite flammable.


The deep south is filled with all three of the above.
Texas especialy. I think we should start there.
Or Florida, either or. Let's not quibble.



Exceptionally, I'll be at work again tomorrow. Usually I'm off.
Don't worry, I won't go postal on the cretins.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE ADDENDUM AT TEA

Tea time, as regular readers know, is very important to me. But instead of going to one of my regular places I gave it a miss today. I just ...