Saturday, October 15, 2022

ABERRANT BIRDS

When I came home, dusk had come and gone; it's cold and dark and crazy people are about. A severely paranoid woman, who had been lecturing a black homosexual about sex slavery and sextortion, plus cyberstalking of her by the airforce, as well as the courts going against the constitution to take away her million dollar mansion, started screaming about Chinese werewolves when getting off the bus. Then a stoner with a skateboard accused the bus driver of theft, while four tourists insisted that he drive them to Chinatown, which he tried to explain was not on his route. When the bus got going again the people sitting in the front of the vehicle started comparing their twelve step programs , with helpful tips and hints.

Gibberant idiot at the bus stop, intoxicated person on the church steps, two druggies doing the "hey man, hey man" bit at the corner. Person waiting at the light stumbles against a car.

Honestly, I just take this bus to get home after dealing with special people in Marin all day.
I try not to catch anybody's eye, and I stay out of random conversations.
And thank you all for being so educational.


One thing I've noticed is that when I have too much nicotine in the system, people tend to be much more irritating than usual. The boss becomes more talkative -- as he was when we sampled 'HH Rustica' last year, oh boy -- I turn into a grounch.

There was an open tin of 'Aberrant' at work. I had three bowls.
And acquired a tin for myself.
SYDNEY FYLBERT WITH "I FOUND IT, BITCHES!"

Which the turkey vulture, Sydney Fylbert, promptly stole once I got home. Claiming that it was his, and swearing that he would "expunge" the rebels circling the perimeter of the airbase, with incredible force, fight off all comers, ultraviolence, he saw it first!
It may be affecting him badly. Some people shouldn't smoke.

"It's mine, you wankers, now piss off!"

He is, sometimes, an obsessive thieving bird.

ABERRANT
Signature Series by Per Georg Jensen


BLURB:
The unique tobacco used, Rustica, is a heavyweight among tobaccos. Originally smoked by the English settlers over 400 years ago, now used to spice up the blend and add strength. The earthy notes from the Rustica are paired with Virginias for sweetness, a note of vinegar, and balance. The blend is rounded off with just a handful of Dark Fired Kentucky as it fits perfectly with the Rustica and to add some underlying smoky notes.
End quote.
Original Artwork by Jacob McKenna

Smoked a big bowl while out walking before bed yesterday evening. The fog vibrated, almost irridescent. There was a feeling of foreboding, a disturbance in the web and woof of the world. And I felt like pissing against the wall of a building, because it irritated me.

This is good stuff. A variegated crumble cake. Medium bodied, broad spectrum of flavours, earthy-fruity, and quite satisfying. Slight peat, slighter pepper. Like a well-aged steak.
Burns cool, and needs only a little drying. I should purchase a few more tins.

Recommended.

You know, I probably shouldn't have so much coffee when I return home. I had trouble sleeping last night and was plagued with weird dreams. Maybe it's because I'm older.



TOBACCO INDEX


==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...