Tuesday, October 25, 2022

THE CAULDRON

Over the last two years I have learned that asking maskless people "what sh*thole state are you from?" is undiplomatic. Instead, one should ask how they are enjoying their trip to San Francisco, and is this the first time they have left home? Also, I deserve sheer oodles of praise for keeping my mouth largely shut on the bus.

It is worth noting, btw, that all of the covid sceptics in the backroom caught covid. No, none of them croaked -- they weren't idiot enough to not get their vaccinations -- but their approach to masks was precisely the same as their feelings about elderly incontinence pants.
Screechily whining "I don't wanna!" every damn' day.

They've recovered, but I can't help suspecting that it took their intellectual abilities down several points. That may just be my bias.

Their wives probably haven't noticed a thing. Yes, they're married. But their wives are from Marin, and probably radiate a strong hippie vegan freak aura.
I have probably become a much better human being in these two years. More tolerant of the festering garbage that this society in many ways is.
As well as its disease carrying residents.
You are all nuts. You smell bad, dress funny, and eat too much.
But you watch Fox, and that explains a lot.
I no longer fear rabies.



I seethe with humane thoughts.
Just bubbling over I am.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

QUIET STEW

Figuring out where to have lunch some days is a bit problematic. Not today -- that's already mapped out -- but specifically Mondays and ...