Sunday, October 30, 2022

HALLOWEEN HI JINX

When I came home yesterday evening I had to wade through piles of rutting corpses, errrm rutting yupses. Polk Street was packed. Like Santa Con all over again. Next time, pitchforks. As a severe non-drunk, I have to disapprove of people considerably younger than myself rutting in public.
No, I'm not jealous. I do not wish to rut in public.
Whether rutting is on the programme or not is not an issue.

That was just day ONE of the three-day holiday. Y'all need to behave.

Don't throw up in the doorway on the opposite side of the street a little way down.
It's unseemly. And rude.


As my co-resident in this apartment put it succintly, "I can't believe the white people".

I'm just not into your holidays. What I did once I got home was have a cup of coffee, take an amlodipine besylate, step out for a smoke around the block (more intemperate behaviour witnessed), then return home to talk to my turkey vulture and doze off.


By the way, in case you didn't know, I am 43% Nigerian precisely like Meghan Markle.
So I can sneer at all da misbehavin' white peepos.
It's shocking, tell you what.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...