Sunday, May 24, 2020

THE SF YUPPIES

Pursuant an article detailing that many techno-yuppies would consider relocating elsewhere from the San Francisco Bay Area because of current circumstances -- news welcomed by most long time residents -- a friend had this to say: "For the record, I would trade 20,000 Syrian refugees for 100 tech bros." We all would. Most of us can't stand the bros.


"I would trade 20,000 Syrian refugees for 100 tech bros."


And they can take their damned attitudes, diseases, and general all-round asshole life style with them.


A few fitness places, yoga studios, and brew-pubs might have to close.
No big loss.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...