Wednesday, May 20, 2020

POLK STREET, FROM CALIFORNIA TO BROADWAY

Why don't young Caucasians wear their masks? No, I don't really want the answer to that question, as I figure that they are young, they feel entitled, are convinced of their own immortality, and don't care if they infect anyone else anyway.

During my mid-afternoon walk I saw well over five dozen pedestrians without masks. Over ninety percent were white. There were two black people without masks, and three Asian Americans.
Smokers were not included in the count.

While waiting in line for the store I swung my walking stick in a way that suggested (I hope) that I was perfectly willing to injure someone.
As indeed I am.


Hey, white people: WEAR YOUR GOD-DAMNED MASK!


WEAR! YOUR! GOD-DAMNED! MASK!


Not to speak ill of the deservedly soon-to-be dead, but you folks are a blistering pain in the arse. Selfish and inconsiderate white trash.
Most of the people I care about have grey hair
I am older too, but as mean as ever.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...