Sunday, May 17, 2020

AND I STILL DON'T HAVE A TOASTER!

On May 8 or thereabouts a certifiable dickhead in Memphis named Todd Starnes (infamous from Fox News and the Baptist Press) went looking for an appliance. Oh poor baby. His quest came to naught.


"Dropped by a department store to buy a toaster oven. Mandatory hand sanitizer squirt and mask. One way aisles and if you deviate from the approved zone for customers - they sternly lecture you. The country as we know it has been destroyed. And I still don't have a toaster."
------ Todd "Moloch" Starnes


Oh go intercourse yourself, you bloated Bible-thumping piece of filth.

Probably the first time your hands have been clean in years.

My piles effing bleed for you.

Tweet me a river.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

2 comments:

Eurus Holmes said...

So sad that this piece of excrement is sullying the pleasant experience that is Memphis, Tennessee.

The back of the hill said...

From this distance Memphis sounds like a fascinating place to visit, with an interesting history.

If and when I go there, I shall bring my own toaster. Going to have to purchase one first, though. Currently using a cast-iron skilllet on a low flame.

Search This Blog

THE ADDENDUM AT TEA

Tea time, as regular readers know, is very important to me. But instead of going to one of my regular places I gave it a miss today. I just ...