Monday, May 18, 2020

CHEESEHEADS

The other day on social media I made an intemperate comment: "Can't wait for all those dumb-ass bar patrons in Wisconsin to be hospitalized." Which might have been 'unchristian' of me. Those of you who know me in real life of course realize that there is no way in hell I'd take that statement back.
So I won't bother apologizing.

It was heartfelt.

I just want to add that they make lousy cheese there, and photos of crowds in bars make clear that they are all ugly dumb brutes. When they're all intubated we should cut them off and let them choke.


BTW, the Greenbay Packers suck.


Just so you know.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...