Thursday, May 28, 2020

MAX, SORRY ABOUT YOUR CAT!

Yesterday while reading the news I spotted mention of San Francisco, where I live. As well as the name of a person. Whom I then looked up on the internet. He's involved with a few noble causes which I support, but he is, justifiably, a very private person, and there are indications that he is considerable more left-wing than myself. Perhaps irritatingly so.
I ended up not contacting him in any way.
Though we've probably met.


I do not know how his cat died, but I hope it was after a happy life.


He knew the cat for four years, since 2016. That's not very long in human terms. Perhaps he adopted him from a shelter in that year, perhaps he was related to the other cat, a large fluffy ginger (golden) beast.
Who is probably lonely and confused now.

My sympathy goes out to both of them.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE MACHINE LIVES

Surely everyone is pleasantly surprised that the SF Police have identified one of the people who torched a driverless taxi vehicle (Waymo) b...