Sunday, May 31, 2020

I CAN'T BREATHE!

While watching protest footage from around the country late yesterday evening, some of it live, the thought occurred to me that we've never been closer to needing guillotines in this country. Another thought that came to me was: "burn this fucker down". Because we have a serious and ongoing problem with racial inequality AND economic inequality.
When a handful of people can become obscenely rich, holding most of the wealth and resources of this country, we have a problem.

And it looks like the only reason why so many people feel they have a vested interest in maintaining this situation is fear and hatred. Sort of the "I've got mine Jack" attitude combined with a 'screw everyone else' mentality. Trumpism, Mitch McConnell, that whore Lindsey Graham, fundamentalists, and the pandering kiss-buts at Fox News.

Teargas and flashbangs near the White House.
Repeat volleys, live on Youtube.


"I CAN'T BREATHE!"


You know, it's been six years since Eric Garner said "I can't breathe".
Has there been ANY improvement since then?


If you say there has, perhaps it's because you can afford to live in a gated community.

One of these days we'll have a guillotine that's just your size.

That's something in which we might be vested.

Truly a fabulous invention.

The guillotine.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yup. Fabulous! But waaaaay too nice fer Drumphybuns.
Aunty Kiki.

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...