Thursday, May 02, 2019

THE SITH

Let's see: two solid weeks of the flu, with coughing jags that left me gasping for air every few hours. Plus attempts to explain to a concerned individual over the phone that A) the difference between the flu and the cold is NOT that with the flu you throw up, and B) that antibiotics are absolutely no use against viral infections. None whatsoever. Probably malnourished at this point, as there were several days when I didn't eat. No appetite. Had some mediocre "organic" soup out of a can yesterday. I am determined to go have something solid to eat this afternoon, now all I have to do is gather my strength to go do so.

[BTW, manufacturers of that organic wonder soup, that stuff cost far too much for the limited flavour offered, and it did not save the Universe. If that's how "Holy" sh*& tastes, don't bother.]

Two solid weeks of aches, pains, fever, hacking up lungs, and asswipes.


Still pissed at the schmuck who commented underneath a blogpost here a week ago. First off, I don't owe you or any other member of the group squat. Bupkes. If you saw that something needed to be done, you should have done it yourself. You know how.

The group basically turned into a bunch of pissy old women and angry kids, and they made damned sure between 2010 and 2012 that they rejected everything liberal or rational. Repeatedly. Their communication became a crescendasm of whiny old harridans. Bunch of irritating blisters.
Yes, I am glad I haven't seen them since August 2012.
Especially "bird", "bug", and "weed".


My life is cleaner and quieter now.
Less tense neurosis to deal with.





==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...