Monday, May 20, 2019

SICK TELEVISION

After considerable urging by my apartment mate, I watched 'Money Can't Buy You Class' on youtube, as sung by someone calling herself 'the countess'. Good lord what garbage! This is painful! And why is my apartment mate now laughing uproariously?
Evil minx!

It's hard to take the performer, or that shitty performance, seriously.


Some cow-woman blaring out the same line over and over.


There are better first-time drag artists.


More sincerely "artistic".


My apartment mate wanted me to endure this. Practical joke. Evil. This song is what skunk spray would sound like if it were noise, instead of perfume.
The entire 'Real Housewives' television franchise needs to be destroyed in thunder, lightening, fire, and flood.
A cleansing.



I nearly heaved up my charsiu, chilies, and rice.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THIS POST ISN'T ABOUT WOMEN

There are several artists rolling over in their graves right now. One or two aren't dead yet, but never mind. Rolling. Among them Frank ...