Monday, May 20, 2019

POISON THE DRAGONS

This blogger does not lament the finale of Game of Thrones. I didn't watch a single episode, and consider myself vastly superior to anyone who did.
Y'all a bunch of Lord of the Rings freaks and right-out weirdos.

Now, if they made a multi-season television show of Pearls Before Swine, that would be different. I would await each episode avidly.


Stephan Pastis is totes the genius of our age.

An exemplary Greek American.

Deservedly a legend.



Competition for the roles would be lively and fierce. One can well-imagine Arnold Schwarzenegger as 'Jeff the Cyclist'. No idea who could play 'Little Guard Duck' and his platoon of incendiarist girl scout psychopaths, but as a counter toxin to the poisonous ideas of womanhood presented by the Game of Thrones females, they would be major, necessary, and role models.

More or less a reality show.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...