Friday, May 17, 2019

A RICH EMPTY LIFE

Stylishly garbed in tartan pajama pants with pockets, a bright red, black, and white tee-shirt advertising Savinelli pipes, and a grey bathrobe, the grumpy cold guy entered the teevee and computer room with his coffee.
For good luck, there was a briar pipe in his left side bathrobe pocket;
a tan sandblast panel, which he would take out and sniff.
The panel was very Dunhill-esque.

Why was it so beastly cold? In May?

Global warming.


Folks, we need to save the planet. For me.


Contradictorily, I fought off the first mosquito of the year last night. If she got me, she probably drowned because of the blood thinners coursing through my veins. I can imagine her head popping. I had a extremely vivid dream of discussing the four Biblical Matriarchs with a friend on the East Coast, particularly Sarah Immeinu. This being probably mostly caused by Amlodipine Besylate.

I do not often dream of Biblical subject matter.

My life is relatively normal. I know this, because in the computer age I can read about yours. You all lead interesting and vibrant lives filled with stuff which I heretofore would not have imagined. Thank you.


One of my Facebook friends has this to say: "Due to excessive food-shaming I will no longer be posting photos of my Suhoors. Are you happy with yourselves? I am privately enjoying my chocolate-covered french fries, deep fried pizza and a 2-litre bottle of Coke away from your judging eyes. Good night."

Dang. I'll miss the photos.


In a FB group, another member writes: "Forgive me for the super new Jack question, but I'm new to pipe smoking. I'm looking for a tobacco that tastes good as well as smells good. That way my more attractive half won't mind as much when I smoke in my gun study."

Yeah, no. Let someone else answer that.


A third person: "How can something so small be so smelly #kittens"

Introduce her gently to warm water.


My own life is not so exciting. Rather pedestrian, even. Other than freezing my brass monkeys off in San Francisco -- a very quiet normal city where nothing ever happens -- there is absolutely naught remark-worthy.
It's cold in the rest of the country too, yes?


Today is a day off. Reading, followed by dim sum, a bit of a smoke (in the aforementioned panel), milk tea and a pastry late afternoon, another smoke (probably in a Comoy Liverpool), then something with chilies at home.
Where there are down comforters.

Oh, and grumbling.



Dark Flake: 20%. Best Brown: 60%. St. James Flake: 20%.
Mixed together. There's just enough Perique for comfort.



TOBACCO INDEX


==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...