Thursday, May 30, 2019

BAD MONKEY, NO BANANA!

As the wise elder, some of the other pipe-smokers look to me for advice and valuable experience. Which is wrong on both counts. This blogger insists he hasn't grown up yet, and is age-wise perfectly suited for a life of crime.
Provided someone provides speedy transport away from the scene.
Can't really outrun the fuzz anymore.
An arthritic leg.

Besides, the latest meeting of the pipe club was dominated by discussions about salmon, and I am more of a herring man myself.

But that is neither her nor there. Here is both advice and experience, as suited to my fellow pipe smokers.
NOT recommendations.
Necessarily.


INSTRUCTIONS ON RAISING CHILDREN
Link: http://atthebackofthehill.blogspot.com/2012/02/instructions-on-raising-children.html
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 01, 2012


CHANGE OF PACE - ONE SLUTTY LITTLE VIRGINIA
Link: http://atthebackofthehill.blogspot.com/2008/08/change-of-pace-one-slutty-little.html
MONDAY, AUGUST 11, 2008


MY DALLIANCE WITH A TROLLOP
Link: http://atthebackofthehill.blogspot.com/2008/07/my-dalliance-with-trollop.html
WEDNESDAY, JULY 30, 2008



I had sort of forgotten about these posts, until an aficionado of Clan pipe tobacco reminded me of them. Clan was one of the nightmares during my adolescence, and two of my classmates swore by it. It is exceptionally unpleasant. Too tooty fruity. Not something that a civilized person should have any fondness for, unless they are unmitigatably degenerate.

I have too much gravitas for that.




TOBACCO INDEX


==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THIS POST ISN'T ABOUT WOMEN

There are several artists rolling over in their graves right now. One or two aren't dead yet, but never mind. Rolling. Among them Frank ...