Monday, December 24, 2018

SADNESS FOR SUPERGIRL

The problem with too much chocolate is that it isn't good for the digestion. Put differently, it directly damages the soul. Constipation has that effect. Whereas a nice hot cup of tea expands the mind, clarifies the humours, and benefits the stomachy parts. Especially after a tasty curry of potato-mustard greens-meat: aloo saag, more or less.

With chopped bacon. Because I'm a little short on cooking oil.

Honestly, I cannot understand people who dislike tea.

It must be an American failing, mostly.

So I can sympathize.


"WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST TEA?!?"


COPYRIGHT: Mike Maihack
Visit Mike here: Cleopatra in Space


Batgirl, as you can tell, is a bit of an idiot. Not in any way a bad person, you must understand, just clueless. Kindhearted but misguided.
Cozy, but digestive issues.


The aforementioned curry was dinner, about thirty minutes ago. Now I am having a cup of tea and snacking on cheese puffs. Those nibbly things on batgirl's coffee table are NOT cheese puffs. Tortilla chips, maybe?

If I rescued Supergirl, there would be cheese puffs.
And a nice spot of tea. You betcha.




That's just how it must be.





==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

PLANS. I HAVE PLANS!

It takes about five hours for the twitchy ache in my lower legs from the amlodipine besylate to diminish sufficiently that I can sleep. I ti...