Thursday, October 26, 2017

THE ROCK-EM SOCK-EM COMMENTARIAL LIFE

The comment that rocks on Facebook today was about Alec Jones. This was a reaction to the rhetorical postulate that he is the Messiah. And I quote: "He seems like the kind of guy that would usher in a barnyard-animal-slaughtering theocratic dystopia.".


A BARNYARD ANIMAL SLAUGHTERING THEOCRATIC DYSTOPIA!


He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!


The other comment that rocks was a real life event. A person accidentally referred to a popular literary figure as 'Dildo Baggins'. Not once, but twice. Completely oblivious to the mistake.


I will not entertain the idea that Alec Jones is the messiah, but he may very well be Dildo Baggins.


Third thing, which clarifies that I have had too much caffeine today, and the nearly ninety degree heat has fried my brains: the video about 'Prancercise' keeps going through my mind now, with Alex Jones in it.

I can't wait for cooler weather.

My head feels hot.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

MAKE IT MEAN SOMETHING

A casual acquaintance suggested that using Latin and Greek terminology for scientific names of plants and animals reflected a Eurocentic mal...