Monday, October 23, 2017

LIFTING THE SCALY CLAW OF BENEDICTION

This blogger has no clue to what this is in reference, or what noble action prompted the statement "that guy will be blessed by radiant iguanas in heaven." But lordy, I like the concept.

We should all be blessed by radiant iguanas.

It is the comment that rocks.
Radiant iguanas are glorious.
Hail to glowing neon lizards!


A person on Facebook wrote it. Had something to do with raccoons and iguanas. Or maybe water. Not sure. Don't know, don't care.
Radiant iguanas are a reason for joy.



Nothing I shall ever do will ever merit the radiant iguana blessing.

I feel sad now.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE ADDENDUM AT TEA

Tea time, as regular readers know, is very important to me. But instead of going to one of my regular places I gave it a miss today. I just ...