Thursday, June 15, 2017

WISH LISTS

Yesterday a republican politician got shot by a person who was upset at the republicans. While I acknowledge that this should disturb me, and that I should have something akin to sympathy for the victim, quite frankly it leaves me cold. Today's republicans are such a hateful destructive bunch that all I can really feel is that it's a pity the victim is such a nonentity.

My first thought when I heard was "who?"

Right off the top I can list nearly three dozen republican politicians, and several protestant preachers (mostly Southern Baptists and their fellow travellers, all of them loud and rich), whose lives would be immensely improved by a bullet in the back of the head.



No, I shan't mention names, because that would legally constitute a threat and would get the authorities down on me in no time. But it should disturb the republicans that in today's America so many people feel thoroughly disenfranchised, and threatened enough, that we keep mental lists.

Thanks to the NRA we have more access to weapons than ever before.

We don't have access to therapy, but we can get guns.

You can buy them at Walmart.

Think about that.



On a different note, I wonder how many republicans have a condom stuck to their shoe when the wife walks in. Probably a large number.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

BEFORE THE RAINS

Well, sleep was sheerly awful. Legs. My cardiologist tells me that there is a solution for that. Yet I hesitate, because I'm walking mor...