Friday, June 30, 2017

DANG, THAT'S MISERABLE

Like many of my readers, I have been influenced by Victor Huge. No, never saw the entire stage production of 'Les Misérables', which is a fictionalized account of nastiness in France, and never sang along to the music.
Everything I know about 'Cosette' paints her as a drip.

As I said, never saw the musical in full.

[Émile Bayard (1837-1891)]

I am, generally speaking, not overly involved in the travails of poor suffering French people. Particularly everyone in that stage show.

What galls me, however, is that some of the songs are now associated with the rabid rightwing in this country, particularly since Pumpkin Clown.

This is a miserable development.


Clueless, cretinous.


Bugger.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...