Wednesday, May 03, 2023

DUMBASS!

Yesterday at 2:41 PM anonymous posted a comment underneath my recent gender post.

Anonymous said...
"There are only two genders. Anything else is a lie and you know it [edit]. Stop playing dumb."

Firstly, my dear dumbass reader, we NEVER mention my name here. That's a golden rule, cast-iron and hammered into stone. Period. No ifs ands or buts. Never ever effing ever.
Do. You. Understand?

Secondly, my response: That's only in biological terms, and with considerable variance. Psychologically there is a range of gender roles and self-conceptualizations. And quite frankly, I don't care about it as strongly as you seem to think that I should. If you want to identify as an oversexed Matt Gaetz, OR a mostly straight reinterpretation of the Ru Paul gestalt, that's fine too. Ma'am. Sir? Nor do I care what type of adult you're attracted to.
Furries, whippers, same equipment? Splendid. Have fun. Don't tell me about it.
And don't bleed all over the carpet.

How hard is near-complete apathy about other people's sexuality or identity to understand? As long as someone isn't a predator like Trump or Gaetz, who really cares?

Don't let it obsess you. That get's creepy real fast.

Some people are incomplete.
Some are more than.


Gender roles are in part a social construct.
This is not a difficult concept.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

IN TUNE WITH WILD LIFE

That noise outside while I was drifting awake? Turned out to be the streetsweeping vehicle. Not actually an owl. But it had sounded ike an o...