Saturday, May 06, 2023

OVER SIXTY PERCENT

Because Donald Trump "celebrates" Cinco De Mayo, which is probably why over sixty percent of the Latino population voted for him in the last election -- plus his solid Christian backing and family values -- this blogger did not feel like celebrating the holiday yesterday. Besides, I was nowhere near a Trump Tower for the famous Trump Tower Grill Taco Bowl, which as you should know is the universally approved food for the holiday.
I'm sorry, my bad. Didn't feel like visiting a red state.
Trump Tower Grill. Solid.

Over sixty percent.

Besides, all the spices in the Trump Tower Taco Bowl would give my guts too much fiesta.

The red states AND the over sixty percent can have it all. I'm going to be generous.

I also have warm feelings about Vietnamese and Filippino Americans.


And, for what it's worth, I also don't eat Lutefisk, Swedish meatballs, tater tot hotdish or any other Midwestern casseroles, as well as Frito pie, grits, and corn bread. Too spicy.

Nom nom nom, y'all.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

IN TUNE WITH WILD LIFE

That noise outside while I was drifting awake? Turned out to be the streetsweeping vehicle. Not actually an owl. But it had sounded ike an o...