Monday, July 04, 2022

TAKE THE FOURTH

In some towns there's a parade today. In many places people are sacrificing tubular meat in the fire. Almost everywhere beer and explosions are part of the programme. I intend to have lunch by myself in a quiet place, smoke my pipe, and generally speaking avoid riotous hootenanies and intoxicated people.
I need a break from 'regular folks'.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE MACHINE LIVES

Surely everyone is pleasantly surprised that the SF Police have identified one of the people who torched a driverless taxi vehicle (Waymo) b...