Sunday, July 17, 2022

NEEDS PARMESAN!

Somewhere in this great country someone has a canopener which is the only kitchen tool that they know how to use. They probably wield it with great skill. And are proud of their ability. Creativity. Endurance. Brilliant good taste.

Fusion cuisine, as they see it, is a gift.
Also two words they can't spell.
Few-shon kweeseen.
Lordelpus.


To be honest, I can imagine a college kid having this for breakfast.


Please note: I stole this picture from the internet. I do not have the fixings for 'weenolis' in the house. But it's someone's favourite meal, more power to them.
They lead an exciting active life.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE POOR CROCODILES

After I've finished a drawing with the paint program on this computer and posted it, I usually throw it at Google Images to see if I...