Monday, July 18, 2022

NOT EPIC, POSSIBLY DERIVATIVE

The list below was shamelessly stolen from the Facebook page of Writing About Writing, which I rather enthusiastically recommend. And in that vein, let me blurb my own blog, which upon reflection I only now realize is NOT enchanting, heart warming, moving, or heart rending. It's probably thoughtful, as well as provocative, spare and taut.
Not disturbing enough. Sadly, vintage from the pen of a master.
Quite possibly I need way more caffeine when I write this crap.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE ROUTE ACROSS THE HILLS

It irritates me to see very large white people in Chinatown. This is probably because I am bigoted against humongous Midwestern heffalumps. ...