Thursday, October 29, 2020

PISSING ON REAGAN'S GRAVE

In what surely comes as no surprise to anyone who has visited this blogsite before, this coming Tuesday I will vote the solid Demographic Party ticket. So I'm voting for the Christian and the Woman, instead of the small-handed adulterer and the puritanical dick-head.
And by doing so I will be sending a solid "F-U" to the Republicans, the Fundies, NRA members and other John Birchers, and both lawyer Bob and Robert the long-haul trucker.
And damned well anybody else that comes to mind.

This is the moral and proper thing to do.



If I could, I'd also go down to Southern California to piss on Ronald Reagan's grave.

It's on my bucket list.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

PLANS. I HAVE PLANS!

It takes about five hours for the twitchy ache in my lower legs from the amlodipine besylate to diminish sufficiently that I can sleep. I ti...