Sunday, April 07, 2019

STAY HEALTHY

Several Vietnamese bloggers appear keen that I investigate gynecology. Mind you, I am not averse to that, heavens no, but I strongly suspect that the comments they left in my letterbox may have been self-serving spam. Because I have not dwelt overmuch on the gyne, and cannot have thus attracted their attention. So their comments will not be approved.

I filter for Spam, approve of gyne, and break for ferrets.


It's too early in the day for gynecology, though.


So the link to what may very well be the very best little clinic in Hanoi for your private parts will not be published. Sorry, Keeley, Stacy, Indra, Johnson, and others.


Please keep your squidgy bits healthy.

And don't smoke bad tobacco.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

ROTTEN BRAINS IN RED STATES

So my bright and optemistic idea of getting out of the house relatively early for a haircut, lunch, and afternoon tea, all punctuated by som...