Saturday, April 20, 2019

CREAMY PROSPECT

Two things which MUST be mentioned: If she ever wins the lottery, my apartment mate intends to have lots of massages and butter-poached lobster. which will probably necessitate liposuction every month. And two: there are lots of delicious looking things in the refrigerator at present; our downstairs neighbor is too kind.

Our downstairs neighbor doesn't know that my doctor wants my cholesterol to go way down, and that I should also lay off the sugar. Which I am willing to do, have no problem with in fact, and left to my own devices I can avoid cookies, cheesecake, lobster, butter cookes, crème brûlée, brie, Béarnaise sauce, steak-frites, gehakte leber, Schwarzwälder Kirschtorte, strudel, all manner of shellfish .....

Pizza too. I can avoid pizza.

Our downstairs neighbor is a very nice person.
Cantonese, like my apartment mate.
The landlady.


There appear to be delicious creamy pastries in there.
It's a festive long weekend.





==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

KINDLY SHUT UP

If you were travelling, you rather looked forward to the easy camaraderie and hubbub of the cafe on the platform, where you'd settle dow...