Monday, April 29, 2019

NOT WEIGHTY ENOUGH!

Normally I would head in to work today. Which is also what I would've done Saturday and Sunday. But whatever this thing is, it's keeping me from doing that. In a further episode of "what do we put in our mouth today, guaranteed to upset Jack in the East Bay who is convinced that I owe him 'stuff people want to read'", I should mention that there is bugger all in the way of lunch-like pleasure in what I've ingested today and yesterday.

On a daily basis: Metoprolol, Aspirin, Clopidogrel, Losartan, Atorvastatin, Amlodipine Besylate. These are mostly blood pressure meds and an antiplatelate. I take them to stay alive.

I realize you find my not dying uninspiring, Jack. Screw you.

Plus two other things, because of the cough: Benzonatate and Tussin DM.
Various times during the day. No nutritive value either.

What I've actually eaten since Wednesday: half an order of bitter melon chicken and black beans over rice. One plain bread roll. Half a sandwich.
A small amount of noodles and veg. Nothing since Saturday.

"Now its all variations of what you put in your mouth on any given day. Lunch? Tobacco? Medicine?"

I've made sure that I am decently hydrated.
Just in case. Pee sample and all.
Off to the clinic it is.



I have not had an uninterrupted night since last Monday. Because of this cough I cannot sleep, talk to people, eat, or smoke.


If I need to give a sample, I'll probably pee all over except in the cup. I think you should hold that cup, Jack. You.



Just to repeat: Half sandwich. Small serving noodles. A little bit of bittermelon and chicken over rice. Bread roll. Hot liquids with caffeine. No dairy, because that causes endless coughing jags, so no Hong Kong Milk Tea in an entire week. No hot sauce, chilies, or Sriracha. Daily doses of Metoprolol, Aspirin, Clopidogrel, Losartan, Atorvastatin, Amlodipine Besylate, Benzonatate, and Tussin DM.

Does that make you happy, Jack?
You 'intellectoid'.





==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

OR MAYBE YOU ARE A HIPSTER

The first smoke of the day is accompanied by stumbling and dog poo. Not for me, as I am chipper and vibrant with hot strong coffee boiling t...