Tuesday, April 09, 2019

YOU DOCTOR ME NURSE

Off to the hospital for two more appointments (screening in radiology dept.) in a few minutes. Which, once completed, will be followed by lunch, a pipeful of tobacco, snackipoo and milktea, and another smoke.

A rich full day, in other words.

Tomorrow I am seeing my cardiologist at a different hospital.

So it's a good thing I did laundry last Friday. One doesn't want to show up at the hospital smelling all stanky. There are people there who one would want to think of one as a decent civilized self-disciplined dude, despite the habit one has of having unhealthy food. And enjoying tobacco. And disco-dancing while on vacation in Ibiza.


Lunch, three days in a row, was salad.

I hate salad now.



You know, there are VERY good reasons dim sum restaurants and chachanteng in C'town do not have salad on their menus.


==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

PLANS. I HAVE PLANS!

It takes about five hours for the twitchy ache in my lower legs from the amlodipine besylate to diminish sufficiently that I can sleep. I ti...