Thursday, October 05, 2023

IT'S STILL BETTER THAN THE REST OF THE COUNTRY

It got up to ninety three degrees Fahrenheit in my part of San Francisco. It's mid eighties now. Warmish. So I staid home all day and fought with trolls on the internet periodically. As one does. There's something satisfying about telling a rightwing Karen that she should move to Florida. Whic really is the catch drain where all the human sewage goes.

Florida starts at the Arizona border.


In addition to being intolerant about most of my fellow Americans, I am also an immense food snob. I've seen what y'all eat. Commercial salsa made in New York is the best of it.
One word: Little Debbie. Oh yeah, and the McRib sammich.

Probably the apex of kweeseen for three thousand miles between here and Broolyn.

Oh look someone left their food leftovers on my stoop!
See, heat makes me an extremely unpleasant person, you don't want me heading into the other states with that attitude. My presence would disrupt the dream. Y'all ain't ready.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

HE AND SHE

When a bear raids your storage locker, he (or she) is probably looking for bacon and cheesy poofs. It stands to reason. As a smart animal, a...