Monday, October 10, 2016

YOUR NUMBERED JERSEY OFFENDS ME

The other day I asked an acquaintance a sports-related question. He responded by giving me an algorithm. Sports, clearly, brings out the inner-autist. No, I have no clue how he expected his answer to compute.

Please do not mention any ball-games to me.
I shall consider that micro-aggression.
And also a form of discrimination.


I am not into homo-erotic past-times.

Or fetishisms based on sweat.

It is all scrotal.

Balls.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...