Sunday, October 02, 2016

A DIFFERENT METABOLISM

So far three women I know have told me, independently of each other, that they like ice cream with their breakfast. Ladies, I am fine with that.
I too like ice cream. But, like alcohol, I seldom touch it till eventide.
I'm not really a breakfast person.

Some friends and acquaintances spend the entire weekend drunk, starting with Bloody Marys and Mimosas in the morning, and not stopping till insensate around midnight or later.

I am so abstemious in comparison as to be damned near a tea-totaler.


On the other hand, I did have two bowls of ice cream last night.

Dark chocolate and strawberry, at around ten o'clock.

Presently there are five tubs in the refrigerator.

My apartment mate bought three.

She's the icecreamolic.

I'm an enabler.



I am an evening person, whereas she, OBVIOUSLY, is a morning person.
Normal people have coffee and cigarillos at the crack of dawn.
Women, on the other hand ...

Women are like birds; they need to eat twice their body-weight in ice-cream everyday just to keep functioning.

She's still asleep in her room.
Dreaming of ice cream.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...