Tuesday, October 04, 2016

I HAVE THE BEST FINGERS!

Spent too much time fussing around with a couple of ancient pipes.
Enlarged the drafthole of one, redid the rim-bevel of another.

My fingers feel like hell at present. Probably shouldn't have had two cups of strong coffee after coming home from Marin County. The sensible man would have made an early night of it.
I am not a sensible man.


Tomorrow I shall smoke a blend with Perique in both.
And get zipped on Hong Kong milk-tea.
Pastries at Wing Hing.
At five-ish.


My fingers are manifestly better than Donald Trump's. For one thing, they do good work. For another, they aren't short, stubby, and pudgy-wudgilly obscene. I feel this must be said.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE ROUTE ACROSS THE HILLS

It irritates me to see very large white people in Chinatown. This is probably because I am bigoted against humongous Midwestern heffalumps. ...