Tuesday, December 23, 2014

AN HONEST WOMAN

My ex admits to being the world's cheapest date; just give her some Tater Tots and rootbeer float, and she be happy. This is important information that I wish I had known when she and I were still an item. It would have been very good to know. But I'll just have to remember it the next time I get close to a person of the feminine persuasion...

Tater Tots, and rootbeer float.

Sounds like a plan.


"Hello, miss, can I offer you some piping hot Tater Tots and a lovely cool refreshing rootbeer float? I've got mayonnaise! It's GREAT with Tater Tots."

The best women enjoy the simple pleasures.



Right?



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

ROTTEN BRAINS IN RED STATES

So my bright and optemistic idea of getting out of the house relatively early for a haircut, lunch, and afternoon tea, all punctuated by som...