Sunday, December 28, 2014

KINDLY ALERTING RUSSIANS

Dear friends, every time I see comments waiting for approval that contain any Cyrillic letters, I deep-six them. Because naturally one assumes that they are spаm. Oh, I know, you wish I would click on your cunningly embedded links -- you believe that you can contribute! -- but no, your ge-weighted by-drag has naught to mean. Your language is not something I comprehend ("be-grab"), your considered texts ("well through-thought ge-scribe") simply look like the word 'kaopectate' repeated ad nauseum ("till men there sick from is").

Delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete!




By the way: Vladimir Putin is still a shmuck.
I just felt that you should understand that.
Shmuck, shmuck, shmuckity shmuck.
Bit of a shmendrick too.
Nebech.



[For further kindly words of wisdom, please visit my site.]

==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

BEFORE THE RAINS

Well, sleep was sheerly awful. Legs. My cardiologist tells me that there is a solution for that. Yet I hesitate, because I'm walking mor...