Sunday, December 14, 2014

EMPOWERING PHRASES

If anyone needed proof that people are going loopy in the Bay Area because of the rioting jugend in Berkeley and Oakland, as well as the weather ("stormageddon") and the need to spend money on expensive electronics for all the relatives they truly hate, just look at the phrases used in recent days in this blogger's immediate vicinity:

"Onion body wash; why are you looking at me funny?"

"There's shit in my ear."

"I can SO deal with 'toasty' right now, especially if it keeps my pants from falling down."

"Everybody needs pudding."

"I've been stepping in poodles."

"An 'A' shirt is NOT called a 'bitch slapper'; I don't know what you've been thinking."

"That's MY banana!"

"There definitely crap falling from the sky."

"Santa was probably a spoiled brat, and likely still is."

"You need a box for your cigars; sandwich bags are so déclassé."


Not entirely sure whether any of this qualifies as "reality challenging".
Maybe there's an element of cognitive dissonance.
I'm all about cognitive dissonance.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE MACHINE LIVES

Surely everyone is pleasantly surprised that the SF Police have identified one of the people who torched a driverless taxi vehicle (Waymo) b...